The divorce of actors Sean Penn and Robin Wright is off again, said Ken Lee in People. Oscar-winner Penn this week filed a request to withdraw his legal separation petition. This is the second time Penn has withdrawn divorce papers. Penn, 48, filed for divorce in 2007, but the couple reconciled after four months that time.
This is “painful to watch,” said Ted Casablanca in E! Robin Wright should let her “divorcing, sparring spouse” move on. “How many chances does this woman need to figure out her hubby's just not that into her, ultimately?”
Who knows what really goes on in the relationship between Sean Penn and Robin Wright, said gossip blog Celebitchy. This on-again, off-again business must be especially hard on their teenage children. "If they're really getting back together, hopefully both Robin and Sean are going to put their all into their marriage and do what it takes to make it solid."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- Girls on Film: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay isn't an action movie. It's a war movie.
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week