he divorce of actors Sean Penn and Robin Wright is off again, said Ken Lee in People. Oscar-winner Penn this week filed a request to withdraw his legal separation petition. This is the second time Penn has withdrawn divorce papers. Penn, 48, filed for divorce in 2007, but the couple reconciled after four months that time.
This is “painful to watch,” said Ted Casablanca in E! Robin Wright should let her “divorcing, sparring spouse” move on. “How many chances does this woman need to figure out her hubby's just not that into her, ultimately?”
Who knows what really goes on in the relationship between Sean Penn and Robin Wright, said gossip blog Celebitchy. This on-again, off-again business must be especially hard on their teenage children. "If they're really getting back together, hopefully both Robin and Sean are going to put their all into their marriage and do what it takes to make it solid."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
- The contentious policy at the heart of Cliven Bundy's armed standoff with the government
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- How to flirt, according to science
Subscribe to the Week