The divorce of actors Sean Penn and Robin Wright is off again, said Ken Lee in People. Oscar-winner Penn this week filed a request to withdraw his legal separation petition. This is the second time Penn has withdrawn divorce papers. Penn, 48, filed for divorce in 2007, but the couple reconciled after four months that time.
This is “painful to watch,” said Ted Casablanca in E! Robin Wright should let her “divorcing, sparring spouse” move on. “How many chances does this woman need to figure out her hubby's just not that into her, ultimately?”
Who knows what really goes on in the relationship between Sean Penn and Robin Wright, said gossip blog Celebitchy. This on-again, off-again business must be especially hard on their teenage children. "If they're really getting back together, hopefully both Robin and Sean are going to put their all into their marriage and do what it takes to make it solid."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Four annoying sounds you need to stop making
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- 10 things you need to know today: August 23, 2014
- Inside America's crumbling infrastructure
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
Subscribe to the Week