The divorce of actors Sean Penn and Robin Wright is off again, said Ken Lee in People. Oscar-winner Penn this week filed a request to withdraw his legal separation petition. This is the second time Penn has withdrawn divorce papers. Penn, 48, filed for divorce in 2007, but the couple reconciled after four months that time.
This is “painful to watch,” said Ted Casablanca in E! Robin Wright should let her “divorcing, sparring spouse” move on. “How many chances does this woman need to figure out her hubby's just not that into her, ultimately?”
Who knows what really goes on in the relationship between Sean Penn and Robin Wright, said gossip blog Celebitchy. This on-again, off-again business must be especially hard on their teenage children. "If they're really getting back together, hopefully both Robin and Sean are going to put their all into their marriage and do what it takes to make it solid."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week