The divorce of actors Sean Penn and Robin Wright is off again, said Ken Lee in People. Oscar-winner Penn this week filed a request to withdraw his legal separation petition. This is the second time Penn has withdrawn divorce papers. Penn, 48, filed for divorce in 2007, but the couple reconciled after four months that time.
This is “painful to watch,” said Ted Casablanca in E! Robin Wright should let her “divorcing, sparring spouse” move on. “How many chances does this woman need to figure out her hubby's just not that into her, ultimately?”
Who knows what really goes on in the relationship between Sean Penn and Robin Wright, said gossip blog Celebitchy. This on-again, off-again business must be especially hard on their teenage children. "If they're really getting back together, hopefully both Robin and Sean are going to put their all into their marriage and do what it takes to make it solid."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
Subscribe to the Week