"American Idol" runner-up Adam Lambert “has steadfastly refused to talk about his sexuality,” said Paula Froelich in the New York Post, “despite photos of him on his Web site tongue-kissing men and dressed in full drag—but not for much longer.” Our “well-placed magazine source” tells us that “Lambert will be coming out officially on the next cover of Rolling Stone.”
Lambert did recently “hint that the upcoming Rolling Stone story might have more information” about his sexuality, said Sara Brady in Your Tango. But other than that, he “hasn’t said much,” and “his rumored boyfriend, Drake, has also been keeping a low profile since dining with Adam and other Idols just before the finale,” so who knows.
“The more people try to push Adam Lambert to spill the beans on his personal life,” said Gil Kaufman in MTV.com, “the more the 'American Idol' runner-up seems to relish keeping them guessing.” He “gamely dodged reporters' questions about whether or not he is gay” during his entire run on Idol, but we’ll know soon enough if he’s decided to open up.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- These 5 things will definitely happen after Obama moves on immigration
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- On immigration, Obama is flirting with tyranny
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hillary Clinton needs to win big in 2016. Here's how she can do it.
- 10 things you need to know today: November 20, 2014
- How to rescue the American family and fix the broken school system in one fell swoop
- Meet the 11 condoms of the future selected by Bill Gates
Subscribe to the Week