"American Idol" runner-up Adam Lambert “has steadfastly refused to talk about his sexuality,” said Paula Froelich in the New York Post, “despite photos of him on his Web site tongue-kissing men and dressed in full drag—but not for much longer.” Our “well-placed magazine source” tells us that “Lambert will be coming out officially on the next cover of Rolling Stone.”
Lambert did recently “hint that the upcoming Rolling Stone story might have more information” about his sexuality, said Sara Brady in Your Tango. But other than that, he “hasn’t said much,” and “his rumored boyfriend, Drake, has also been keeping a low profile since dining with Adam and other Idols just before the finale,” so who knows.
“The more people try to push Adam Lambert to spill the beans on his personal life,” said Gil Kaufman in MTV.com, “the more the 'American Idol' runner-up seems to relish keeping them guessing.” He “gamely dodged reporters' questions about whether or not he is gay” during his entire run on Idol, but we’ll know soon enough if he’s decided to open up.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Dean Koontz's 5 favorite books
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 23, 2014
Subscribe to the Week