"American Idol" runner-up Adam Lambert “has steadfastly refused to talk about his sexuality,” said Paula Froelich in the New York Post, “despite photos of him on his Web site tongue-kissing men and dressed in full drag—but not for much longer.” Our “well-placed magazine source” tells us that “Lambert will be coming out officially on the next cover of Rolling Stone.”
Lambert did recently “hint that the upcoming Rolling Stone story might have more information” about his sexuality, said Sara Brady in Your Tango. But other than that, he “hasn’t said much,” and “his rumored boyfriend, Drake, has also been keeping a low profile since dining with Adam and other Idols just before the finale,” so who knows.
“The more people try to push Adam Lambert to spill the beans on his personal life,” said Gil Kaufman in MTV.com, “the more the 'American Idol' runner-up seems to relish keeping them guessing.” He “gamely dodged reporters' questions about whether or not he is gay” during his entire run on Idol, but we’ll know soon enough if he’s decided to open up.
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- The executioners' lament
- Is it finally time to start paying college athletes?
- How marriage has changed over centuries
- 9 negative effects divorce reportedly has on children
Subscribe to the Week