Truman refused to use nukes in the Korean War. If he hadn't, nuclear weapons would have been dropped again and again.
If Truman had used nukes in the Korean War they would have been dropped again and again.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why ABC threw its Bachelor under the bus
- Why are so many elderly Asians killing themselves?
- 10 things you need to know today: March 12, 2014
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- How rain helped the Mongols conquer Asia
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Here's how Iran is covering Russia's invasion of Crimea
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
Subscribe to the Week