t looks like actress Kate Hudson and Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez are getting serious, said Lizzie Smith in the Mail Online. After being “linked repeatedly in recent weeks,” a source has told People magazine that the two are in fact dating, and Hudson “cheered on the baseball star from a front-row seat at a game in New York” Tuesday night.
Supposedly, A-Rod “has had a crush on” Hudson “ever since she famously flashed her breasts in the movie Almost Famous eight years ago,” said TheImproper.com. But Rodriguez “has become a world class hoser,” and has been “bouncing from blonde to blonde lately," most notably hooking up with Madonna. This could be “just a summer fling.”
“Hudson seems pretty fickle,” too, said Actress Archives, and “we could easily see her leaving A-Rod for another Yankee.” We couldn’t stop “blinking all those times that she broke up with” Owen Wilson, “and then out of nowhere was back together with him. And that time she was with Lance Armstrong and then suddenly wasn't anymore. Good luck, Alex.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
5 surprising facts about left-handed people
Subscribe to the Week