If Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's "living arrangements are anything to go by," said Nathan Kay and Katie Nicholl in the Mail Online, "it seems all is not well in team Jolie-Pitt." The celebrity power couple have reportedly "chosen to sleep not just in different bedrooms, but in different houses" at the enormous Long Island estate they have been renting while Jolie films her latest movie, Salt.
Not only that, said Entertainmentwise, but "according to the latest issue of Star magazine, Brad has confided in ex-wife Jennifer Aniston that he feels 'trapped' by the demands of Angelina and their brood." But Pitt "defied reports that he and Angelina Jolie live virtually separate lives" by visiting her Monday on the set of Salt, and he looked "typically laid-back."
Maybe that's because Jolie and Pitt "are reportedly adamant to get their strained relationship back on track," said Fametastic, and plan on flying back to Los Angeles later this month to "rebuild" their love life. In fact, we've heard rumors that Brad and Angelina "may even be getting married this summer."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week