If Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's "living arrangements are anything to go by," said Nathan Kay and Katie Nicholl in the Mail Online, "it seems all is not well in team Jolie-Pitt." The celebrity power couple have reportedly "chosen to sleep not just in different bedrooms, but in different houses" at the enormous Long Island estate they have been renting while Jolie films her latest movie, Salt.
Not only that, said Entertainmentwise, but "according to the latest issue of Star magazine, Brad has confided in ex-wife Jennifer Aniston that he feels 'trapped' by the demands of Angelina and their brood." But Pitt "defied reports that he and Angelina Jolie live virtually separate lives" by visiting her Monday on the set of Salt, and he looked "typically laid-back."
Maybe that's because Jolie and Pitt "are reportedly adamant to get their strained relationship back on track," said Fametastic, and plan on flying back to Los Angeles later this month to "rebuild" their love life. In fact, we've heard rumors that Brad and Angelina "may even be getting married this summer."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- If Scotland leaves the union, is Northern Ireland next?
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
Subscribe to the Week