f Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's "living arrangements are anything to go by," said Nathan Kay and Katie Nicholl in the Mail Online, "it seems all is not well in team Jolie-Pitt." The celebrity power couple have reportedly "chosen to sleep not just in different bedrooms, but in different houses" at the enormous Long Island estate they have been renting while Jolie films her latest movie, Salt.
Not only that, said Entertainmentwise, but "according to the latest issue of Star magazine, Brad has confided in ex-wife Jennifer Aniston that he feels 'trapped' by the demands of Angelina and their brood." But Pitt "defied reports that he and Angelina Jolie live virtually separate lives" by visiting her Monday on the set of Salt, and he looked "typically laid-back."
Maybe that's because Jolie and Pitt "are reportedly adamant to get their strained relationship back on track," said Fametastic, and plan on flying back to Los Angeles later this month to "rebuild" their love life. In fact, we've heard rumors that Brad and Angelina "may even be getting married this summer."
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- 10 things you need to know today: December 13, 2013
- How John Boehner learned to stop worrying and hate the Tea Party
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The Black Death is back
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- The Idina Menzel-Taye Diggs split, and 5 other break-ups that hurt us more than it hurt them
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
Subscribe to the Week