If Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's "living arrangements are anything to go by," said Nathan Kay and Katie Nicholl in the Mail Online, "it seems all is not well in team Jolie-Pitt." The celebrity power couple have reportedly "chosen to sleep not just in different bedrooms, but in different houses" at the enormous Long Island estate they have been renting while Jolie films her latest movie, Salt.
Not only that, said Entertainmentwise, but "according to the latest issue of Star magazine, Brad has confided in ex-wife Jennifer Aniston that he feels 'trapped' by the demands of Angelina and their brood." But Pitt "defied reports that he and Angelina Jolie live virtually separate lives" by visiting her Monday on the set of Salt, and he looked "typically laid-back."
Maybe that's because Jolie and Pitt "are reportedly adamant to get their strained relationship back on track," said Fametastic, and plan on flying back to Los Angeles later this month to "rebuild" their love life. In fact, we've heard rumors that Brad and Angelina "may even be getting married this summer."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- 10 things you need to know today: July 29, 2014
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
Subscribe to the Week