f Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's "living arrangements are anything to go by," said Nathan Kay and Katie Nicholl in the Mail Online, "it seems all is not well in team Jolie-Pitt." The celebrity power couple have reportedly "chosen to sleep not just in different bedrooms, but in different houses" at the enormous Long Island estate they have been renting while Jolie films her latest movie, Salt.
Not only that, said Entertainmentwise, but "according to the latest issue of Star magazine, Brad has confided in ex-wife Jennifer Aniston that he feels 'trapped' by the demands of Angelina and their brood." But Pitt "defied reports that he and Angelina Jolie live virtually separate lives" by visiting her Monday on the set of Salt, and he looked "typically laid-back."
Maybe that's because Jolie and Pitt "are reportedly adamant to get their strained relationship back on track," said Fametastic, and plan on flying back to Los Angeles later this month to "rebuild" their love life. In fact, we've heard rumors that Brad and Angelina "may even be getting married this summer."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
Subscribe to the Week