Add actress Megan Fox to the long list of celebrities "to fall victim to having topless photos leaked to the media," said Cristina Everett in the New York Daily News. But this time there's a new twist. Fox says she knows who's responsible for releasing the images taken on the set of the upcoming film Jennifer's Body, but she's counting on Karma—instead of a lawsuit—to settle the score.
There's a good reason for that, said Gawker. These photos surfaced on the Internet a while ago. But Megan Fox is trying to drum up publicity ahead of the release of the new Transformers movie, so it makes perfect sense that she has chosen to remind everyone of the photos' existence this week.
There's no denying that Megan Fox is doing her best to get the world's attention, said Star Pulse. The "23-year-old mega-babe" has embarked on a global hotness tour, snaring headlines with the "scandalous" red dress she wore to the Berlin premiere of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Fox has been photographed in a series of steamy outfits as she promotes the movie. And her shocking comments—defending her tattoos, likening acting to prostitution, advocating legalized marijuana—show that she doesn't need to show skin to be noticed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week