Add actress Megan Fox to the long list of celebrities "to fall victim to having topless photos leaked to the media," said Cristina Everett in the New York Daily News. But this time there's a new twist. Fox says she knows who's responsible for releasing the images taken on the set of the upcoming film Jennifer's Body, but she's counting on Karma—instead of a lawsuit—to settle the score.
There's a good reason for that, said Gawker. These photos surfaced on the Internet a while ago. But Megan Fox is trying to drum up publicity ahead of the release of the new Transformers movie, so it makes perfect sense that she has chosen to remind everyone of the photos' existence this week.
There's no denying that Megan Fox is doing her best to get the world's attention, said Star Pulse. The "23-year-old mega-babe" has embarked on a global hotness tour, snaring headlines with the "scandalous" red dress she wore to the Berlin premiere of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Fox has been photographed in a series of steamy outfits as she promotes the movie. And her shocking comments—defending her tattoos, likening acting to prostitution, advocating legalized marijuana—show that she doesn't need to show skin to be noticed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
Subscribe to the Week