To defeat the terrorist enemy, the U.S. has to go to warâ€”not court.
To defeat the terrorist enemy, the U.S. has to go to war—not court.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- 10 things you need to know today: July 26, 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to cook a perfect rib eye steak
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week