BAD DAY FOR: Old standbys, as technology consulting firm Capgemini said it will start recommending Google’s suite of office software to its business clients. Capgemini, which helps determine the software on more than a million business PCs, is the first major tech consultancy to back Google’s business software—a market dominated by Microsoft and IBM. (AP in BusinessWeek.com)
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Ryan Seacrest invested $1 million to transform your iPhone into a BlackBerry
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How Vanessa became Jacob
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- 'Mexican Barbie' and 10 other controversial Barbies [Updated]
Subscribe to the Week