"If we can floss today to prevent tooth decay in later years, then perhaps we can also drive less to save the planet."
We floss today to prevent tooth decay in later years. "Perhaps we can also drive less to save the planet."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How a drafting error could doom Obama's carbon regulations
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How to save Meet the Press
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
Subscribe to the Week