iana Ross could end up as guardian of Michael Jackson's children, said British Marie Claire. The late King of Pop named the singer as guardian should his 79-year-old mother, Katherine, be unable to take care of his three kids—Prince Michael, 12, Paris, 11, and Blanket, 7. Ross, who was devastated by Michael Jackson's death, is a logical choice—"the pair's friendship dated back to the '60s, when they worked together on the Tamla Motown record labels."
Let's hope Ross already knew of Michael Jackson's plans for his children, said gossip blogger Perez Hilton. "For one thing, it is an honor to know someone trusts you that much, however, it would have been a rather shocking task to deal with had it come to pass."
"On the face of it you might say, Diana Ross?" said Roger Friedman in The Hollywood Reporter. "But on the other hand, Michael might have had a good idea. Ross has raised a family of five accomplished, achieving, and scandal-free children of her own. The eldest, Tracee Ross, has been a successful actress for some time. Rhonda Kendricks Ross is also an actress and singer. A third daughter is married and expecting a child. Ross also has two sons by late billionaire Arne Naess."
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Did God have a wife?
- Here's how crazy-long German words are made
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Battle in a blizzard
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- The secrets of happy families
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Acxiom Corp: The 'faceless organization that knows everything about you'
Subscribe to the Week