Obama's love of ethanol and animosity toward oil drilling is 'hardly a recipe for energy independence.'
Obama's love of ethanol and animosity toward oil drilling is "hardly a recipe for 'energy independence.'"
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
Quake comparison: Chile vs. Haiti
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week