"It didn't take long for Jon Gosselin to bounce back from his broken marriage," said Cristina Everett in the New York Daily News. Just three weeks after his wife, Kate Gosselin, filed for divorce, the 32-year-old "Jon & Kate Plus 8 patriarch showed off a new girlfriend during a trip to St. Tropez" over the weekend. Jon's new flame is "Hailey Glassman, the daughter of the doctor who performed his wife's tummy tuck."
Jon Gosselin sure knows how to pick 'em, said Radar Online. Hailey Glassman may be a "22-year-old green-eyed beauty," but she "also has an arrest record." When she was a student at Indiana University in 2005, she was "charged with possession of marijuana, hashish, and hashish oil." The case ended up being settled out of court, but she "paid fines and court costs, and was placed on probation." Then in 2007, she was "back in court" for "illegal consumption of alcohol."
Regardless of Hailey Glassman's past, said Breanne L. Heldman and Whitney English in E! Online, her trip to St. Tropez with Jon Gosselin over the weekend wasn't necessarily "all fun and games." The "hand-holding couple was spotted Saturday spending time aboard Ed Hardy designer Christian Audigier's yacht," reportedly to discuss launching a line of children's clothes with him.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- The secret advantages of great penmanship
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- How to live a long life, according to science
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
Subscribe to the Week