"It didn't take long for Jon Gosselin to bounce back from his broken marriage," said Cristina Everett in the New York Daily News. Just three weeks after his wife, Kate Gosselin, filed for divorce, the 32-year-old "Jon & Kate Plus 8 patriarch showed off a new girlfriend during a trip to St. Tropez" over the weekend. Jon's new flame is "Hailey Glassman, the daughter of the doctor who performed his wife's tummy tuck."
Jon Gosselin sure knows how to pick 'em, said Radar Online. Hailey Glassman may be a "22-year-old green-eyed beauty," but she "also has an arrest record." When she was a student at Indiana University in 2005, she was "charged with possession of marijuana, hashish, and hashish oil." The case ended up being settled out of court, but she "paid fines and court costs, and was placed on probation." Then in 2007, she was "back in court" for "illegal consumption of alcohol."
Regardless of Hailey Glassman's past, said Breanne L. Heldman and Whitney English in E! Online, her trip to St. Tropez with Jon Gosselin over the weekend wasn't necessarily "all fun and games." The "hand-holding couple was spotted Saturday spending time aboard Ed Hardy designer Christian Audigier's yacht," reportedly to discuss launching a line of children's clothes with him.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Is the Republican Party in danger of dying out?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- The best movies to watch in theaters this month
Subscribe to the Week