"It didn't take long for Jon Gosselin to bounce back from his broken marriage," said Cristina Everett in the New York Daily News. Just three weeks after his wife, Kate Gosselin, filed for divorce, the 32-year-old "Jon & Kate Plus 8 patriarch showed off a new girlfriend during a trip to St. Tropez" over the weekend. Jon's new flame is "Hailey Glassman, the daughter of the doctor who performed his wife's tummy tuck."
Jon Gosselin sure knows how to pick 'em, said Radar Online. Hailey Glassman may be a "22-year-old green-eyed beauty," but she "also has an arrest record." When she was a student at Indiana University in 2005, she was "charged with possession of marijuana, hashish, and hashish oil." The case ended up being settled out of court, but she "paid fines and court costs, and was placed on probation." Then in 2007, she was "back in court" for "illegal consumption of alcohol."
Regardless of Hailey Glassman's past, said Breanne L. Heldman and Whitney English in E! Online, her trip to St. Tropez with Jon Gosselin over the weekend wasn't necessarily "all fun and games." The "hand-holding couple was spotted Saturday spending time aboard Ed Hardy designer Christian Audigier's yacht," reportedly to discuss launching a line of children's clothes with him.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
Subscribe to the Week