"Jon Gosselin is really taking advantage of his newfound bachelor status," said Actress Archives. Less than a month after his wife, Kate Gosselin, filed for divorce, the Jon & Kate Plus 8 reality star has been photographed in St. Tropez with his rumored girlfriend Hailey Glassman, and now this past weekend he was spotted in New York City "with a different woman in tow"—Star magazine reporter Kate Major.
"Just when it seemed like Jon Gosselin's love life couldn't get any more complicated," said Laura Schreffler and Amanda Sidman in the New York Daily News, he gets "caught out and about with a new blond." Major is covering Gosselin for Star magazine, but she reportedly "believes the two are becoming more than 'just friends'" and in the past "has gotten a little too involved when working on stories involving Lindsay Lohan and Blink 182 drummer Travis Barker."
Jon Gosselin has "been venomous toward the tabloid intrusion in previous episodes of Jon & Kate Plus Eight," said Vicki Hyman in New Jersey's The Star-Ledger, "but pretty, blond tabloid reporters are apparently okay." Still, Major is supposedly on assignment, and at this point "there's no reason to believe that Gosselin has broken it off with his new girlfriend, Hailey Glassman."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 10 things you need to know today: July 25, 2014
Subscribe to the Week