"Jon Gosselin is really taking advantage of his newfound bachelor status," said Actress Archives. Less than a month after his wife, Kate Gosselin, filed for divorce, the Jon & Kate Plus 8 reality star has been photographed in St. Tropez with his rumored girlfriend Hailey Glassman, and now this past weekend he was spotted in New York City "with a different woman in tow"—Star magazine reporter Kate Major.
"Just when it seemed like Jon Gosselin's love life couldn't get any more complicated," said Laura Schreffler and Amanda Sidman in the New York Daily News, he gets "caught out and about with a new blond." Major is covering Gosselin for Star magazine, but she reportedly "believes the two are becoming more than 'just friends'" and in the past "has gotten a little too involved when working on stories involving Lindsay Lohan and Blink 182 drummer Travis Barker."
Jon Gosselin has "been venomous toward the tabloid intrusion in previous episodes of Jon & Kate Plus Eight," said Vicki Hyman in New Jersey's The Star-Ledger, "but pretty, blond tabloid reporters are apparently okay." Still, Major is supposedly on assignment, and at this point "there's no reason to believe that Gosselin has broken it off with his new girlfriend, Hailey Glassman."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week