Hillary Clinton has gone too far with her “spate of vulgar remarks,” said North Korea’s official KCNA news agency (via Reuters). The U.S. secretary of state’s comparison of North Korea to an unruly child was rude, unbecoming, and “suggests she is by no means intelligent.” In fact, “we cannot but regard Mrs. Clinton as a funny lady as she likes to utter such rhetoric, unaware of the elementary etiquette in the international community.” The U.S. would be better off if Clinton went back to school. As it is, “sometimes she looks like a primary schoolgirl and sometimes a pensioner going shopping.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- How to make classic pulled pork
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
Subscribe to the Week