Hillary Clinton has gone too far with her “spate of vulgar remarks,” said North Korea’s official KCNA news agency (via Reuters). The U.S. secretary of state’s comparison of North Korea to an unruly child was rude, unbecoming, and “suggests she is by no means intelligent.” In fact, “we cannot but regard Mrs. Clinton as a funny lady as she likes to utter such rhetoric, unaware of the elementary etiquette in the international community.” The U.S. would be better off if Clinton went back to school. As it is, “sometimes she looks like a primary schoolgirl and sometimes a pensioner going shopping.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How to make corn dogs
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week