illary Clinton has gone too far with her “spate of vulgar remarks,” said North Korea’s official KCNA news agency (via Reuters). The U.S. secretary of state’s comparison of North Korea to an unruly child was rude, unbecoming, and “suggests she is by no means intelligent.” In fact, “we cannot but regard Mrs. Clinton as a funny lady as she likes to utter such rhetoric, unaware of the elementary etiquette in the international community.” The U.S. would be better off if Clinton went back to school. As it is, “sometimes she looks like a primary schoolgirl and sometimes a pensioner going shopping.”
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 10 things you need to know today: December 7, 2013
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week