illary Clinton has gone too far with her “spate of vulgar remarks,” said North Korea’s official KCNA news agency (via Reuters). The U.S. secretary of state’s comparison of North Korea to an unruly child was rude, unbecoming, and “suggests she is by no means intelligent.” In fact, “we cannot but regard Mrs. Clinton as a funny lady as she likes to utter such rhetoric, unaware of the elementary etiquette in the international community.” The U.S. would be better off if Clinton went back to school. As it is, “sometimes she looks like a primary schoolgirl and sometimes a pensioner going shopping.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
5 surprising facts about left-handed people
Subscribe to the Week