illary Clinton has gone too far with her “spate of vulgar remarks,” said North Korea’s official KCNA news agency (via Reuters). The U.S. secretary of state’s comparison of North Korea to an unruly child was rude, unbecoming, and “suggests she is by no means intelligent.” In fact, “we cannot but regard Mrs. Clinton as a funny lady as she likes to utter such rhetoric, unaware of the elementary etiquette in the international community.” The U.S. would be better off if Clinton went back to school. As it is, “sometimes she looks like a primary schoolgirl and sometimes a pensioner going shopping.”
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- How conservatives learned to hate Hollywood
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why Easter is so important to Christians
- Wounded in Boston, two brothers endure
- When will the Big One strike California?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
Subscribe to the Week