I'd 'hate to lose the newspapers. But I'm pretty sure I could live a full and happy life without them.'
I'd "hate to lose the newspapers. But I'm pretty sure I could live a full and happy life without them."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How to flirt, according to science
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Incheon: the next white elephant city
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
Subscribe to the Week