I'd 'hate to lose the newspapers. But I'm pretty sure I could live a full and happy life without them.'
I'd "hate to lose the newspapers. But I'm pretty sure I could live a full and happy life without them."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Mark Wahlberg should not be pardoned
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
Subscribe to the Week