Afghanistan may be 'the good war' to most Americans, but Iraq is by far the more important one.
"Afghanistan may be 'the good war' to most Americans," but Iraq is "by far the more important one."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How one woman is standing up for India's abused husbands
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why we can't educate racism away
- There's a raging Islamic insurgency in Thailand's strangest party town
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The 5 most important developments in climate change in 2014
- My last trip into the wild
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How Sonia Sotomayor became the Supreme Court's preeminent defender of civil liberties
Subscribe to the Week