ublishing quickly “debunked” rumors that Sarah Palin is getting a divorce was a “really dumb” idea, said Moe Lane in RedState. That’s what a “Left-blogger” who goes by “Gryphen” discovered, when he was served with a libel lawsuit warning, and then had his real name and job as a part-time kindergarten teacher exposed by bloggers. “All in all, I don’t think that this was the intended result.”
Not if he wanted to keep his job, said Robert Stacy McCain in the American Spectator. Now that Jesse Griffin has been outed, his “vulgar obscene language” about Sarah Palin will certainly come back to haunt him. And ironically, it was an ally—fellow “anti-Palin blogger Dennis Zaki—who inadvertently gave bloggers the information to unmask “Gryphen.”
“I firmly believe in the accuracy of my source/sources,” said “Gryphen” in The Immoral Minority, and I’m sticking to my story—the Palins are having trouble and have decided to end their marriage. So fine, Sarah Palin's lawyer, Thomas Van Flein, has discovered my “dirty little secret”—I work with 5-year-olds. It was classy of him to threaten to scare them by serving me a summons in front of them, but even if he does, “I will be vindicated.”
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Millennial women have seriously narrowed the wage gap with men
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
Subscribe to the Week