Move over, Vanessa Hudgens, said Elizabeth Snead in the Los Angeles Times. Now it's the Ashley Greene scandal pictures that are the hottest new item on the Internet. Nude photos of the Twilight star, who just won the Teen Choice Fresh Face female award, are all over the Web, and Greene "is not pleased," so "don't even think of looking for them. No, really. Stop it!"
"I swear," said Lisa Gutierrez in the Kansas City Star, "I'm just going to write the following sentence and leave the name of the celebrity blank for future use: 'Nude photos of (blank) have surfaced on the Internet.'" Fresh off the latest High School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens' leaked photo, it's the Ashley Greene nude photos that are in the unwanted spotlight, and it's anybody's guess who's next.
Vanessa Hudgens had to apologize the first time nude photos of her appeared on the Web, in 2007, said Brian Orloff in People. And recently Leighton Meester denied the existence of a "long-rumored" sex tape. Maybe the Ashley Greene scandal pictures will change things—Greene's attorney threatened to sue gossip blogger Perez Hilton for posting Ashley Greene's nude photos, and he promptly took them down.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- Why the government should pay every American child an allowance
Subscribe to the Week