Move over, Vanessa Hudgens, said Elizabeth Snead in the Los Angeles Times. Now it's the Ashley Greene scandal pictures that are the hottest new item on the Internet. Nude photos of the Twilight star, who just won the Teen Choice Fresh Face female award, are all over the Web, and Greene "is not pleased," so "don't even think of looking for them. No, really. Stop it!"
"I swear," said Lisa Gutierrez in the Kansas City Star, "I'm just going to write the following sentence and leave the name of the celebrity blank for future use: 'Nude photos of (blank) have surfaced on the Internet.'" Fresh off the latest High School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens' leaked photo, it's the Ashley Greene nude photos that are in the unwanted spotlight, and it's anybody's guess who's next.
Vanessa Hudgens had to apologize the first time nude photos of her appeared on the Web, in 2007, said Brian Orloff in People. And recently Leighton Meester denied the existence of a "long-rumored" sex tape. Maybe the Ashley Greene scandal pictures will change things—Greene's attorney threatened to sue gossip blogger Perez Hilton for posting Ashley Greene's nude photos, and he promptly took them down.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- The culture war finally comes to the Catholic Church
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week