"Universal health care, y'all!" said Natalie Finn in E! "No, actually, that is not one of the ways in which the United States would be different if Britney Spears were president." But, according to the Top 10 list Spears delivered Tuesday on The Late Show With David Letterman, the pop-star-in-chief would be the first president since Nixon to "wear eye shadow" (watch Britney Spears' Letterman Top 10 list).
There's certainly no arguing with the main way the country would be different if Spears were president, said the Associated Press. "Finally," she said, "the media would pay some attention to me." Spears proved the point with all the buzz she generated with her funny handling of Letterman's Top 10 list, which she delivered while showing off her "buff new body" in a bikini.
Britney Spears clearly isn't afraid to make fun of herself, said Jody Thompson in Britain's Mirror. And what's not to like about a platform that includes "free pie for everybody"?
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- What if The Purge was real?
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
Subscribe to the Week