They’ve been hunted, diseased, preyed upon and all but forgotten. But these animals simply refuse to go gently into that good night. From the Little Mountain Monkey to the Bridled Nail-Tail Wallaby, here are a few critters that are not quite as extinct as we once thought.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- The government is getting into the fact-checking business. Be very, very afraid.
- In defense of Obama's golfing
- The world is on fire and neither Democrats or Republicans have a clue
- A trick for better lunch sandwiches
- How Democrats might goad the GOP into shutting down the government
- Wait a minute, Mr. Postman: Why postal banking won't work
Subscribe to the Week