While urban dwellers fight for a corner of green life, some rural residents are lucky enough to live in Eden-like surroundings with boisterous waterfalls — both natural and manmade — that give their properties a marketable edge. Here is a look at some of the finest.
For more information regarding the availability of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realty companies listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- 10 things you need to know today: July 24, 2014
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- A scientific fact-check of 2001: A Space Odyssey
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week