hile urban dwellers fight for a corner of green life, some rural residents are lucky enough to live in Eden-like surroundings with boisterous waterfalls — both natural and manmade — that give their properties a marketable edge. Here is a look at some of the finest.
For more information regarding the availability of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realty companies listed.
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The secrets of happy families
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Godzilla: Watch the surprisingly grim trailer for the blockbuster reboot
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- President Obama snapped a selfie during Nelson Mandela's memorial service
- Americans are wealthier than ever*
Subscribe to the Week