While urban dwellers fight for a corner of green life, some rural residents are lucky enough to live in Eden-like surroundings with boisterous waterfalls — both natural and manmade — that give their properties a marketable edge. Here is a look at some of the finest.
For more information regarding the availability of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realty companies listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
Subscribe to the Week