uesday was a bad day for "Mad Men" fans. AMC announced that the show's fifth season — scheduled to premiere this summer — would be delayed until 2012 due to protracted negotiations between AMC, Lionsgate, and the show's creator and executive producer, Matthew Weiner. Reportedly, a major sticking point is a demand that Weiner eliminate (or reduce) the roles of between two and six of the show's characters. Who could the show go on without? Commentators weigh in...
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The executioners' lament
- 5 reasons child pageants are bad for kids
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
Subscribe to the Week