hen it comes to planning for the day of reckoning, those conscious of their carbon footprints naturally want coffins that leave as little evidence of their existence as possible. Result: A growing array of green-friendly coffins designed to reduce the number of wooden boxes festering unproductively in the ground. From wool to banana leaf, here are seven of the greenest ways to go out:
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The secrets of happy families
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- How to stick it to the poor: A congressional strategy
- Did God have a wife?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- Would you cuddle a stranger for $80 an hour?
- 7 strange things found in people's stomachs [Updated]
Subscribe to the Week