For most of us, the tax deadline is threateningly imminent, but Hollywood types have a history of... simply ignoring it. Rocker reality star Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon — who reportedly owe close to $2 million in back taxes and risk losing one of their homes — are the latest to join the ranks of troubled celebrity tax evaders. Here are 10 others.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- 10 things you need to know today: July 29, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
Subscribe to the Week