For most of us, the tax deadline is threateningly imminent, but Hollywood types have a history of... simply ignoring it. Rocker reality star Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon — who reportedly owe close to $2 million in back taxes and risk losing one of their homes — are the latest to join the ranks of troubled celebrity tax evaders. Here are 10 others.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
Subscribe to the Week