For most of us, the tax deadline is threateningly imminent, but Hollywood types have a history of... simply ignoring it. Rocker reality star Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon — who reportedly owe close to $2 million in back taxes and risk losing one of their homes — are the latest to join the ranks of troubled celebrity tax evaders. Here are 10 others.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week