For most of us, the tax deadline is threateningly imminent, but Hollywood types have a history of... simply ignoring it. Rocker reality star Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon — who reportedly owe close to $2 million in back taxes and risk losing one of their homes — are the latest to join the ranks of troubled celebrity tax evaders. Here are 10 others.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- China's leader is telling the People's Liberation Army to prepare for war
- The religious right isn't retreating — it's reforming
- How I lost all my money
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
Subscribe to the Week