or most of us, the tax deadline is threateningly imminent, but Hollywood types have a history of... simply ignoring it. Rocker reality star Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon — who reportedly owe close to $2 million in back taxes and risk losing one of their homes — are the latest to join the ranks of troubled celebrity tax evaders. Here are 10 others.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- These stunning travel photos remind us that we're all just amateurs with iPhones
- The untold story behind The Grand Budapest Hotel's 'Boy with Apple'
Subscribe to the Week