Weekend talking points: 7 top stories - April 15, 2011
What happened this week? Washington's budget battle raged on. John Boehner lost his grip on the House GOP caucus. And Libya remained mired in stalemate
Some House Republicans turned on Speaker John Boehner this week as the budget battles continue in Congress. Jeff Malet/Maletphoto.com
lick inside for a rundown of the biggest news events — and reactions to them — that transpired over the last seven days.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- Why Ted Cruz is the real-life Frank Underwood
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
Subscribe to the Week