Ah, the white picket fence: The quintessential American suburban dream. These see-through barriers don't necessarily hide anything, but rather accentuate a well-tended lawn, a peaceful home, and, perhaps, the nuclear family that dwells inside. Step into the familial dream with five of the market's best.
For more information regarding the availability of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realty companies listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to live a long life, according to science
Subscribe to the Week