reen space and cosmopolitan life is often an oxymoron, but for these lucky urban homeowners from Philadelphia to San Francisco, a patch of fertile earth is right outside their doors. Here's a look at four of the market's best homes with unexpected gardens.
For more information regarding the availability of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realty companies listed.
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- 10 things you need to know today: December 6, 2013
- 'Mexican Barbie' and 10 other controversial Barbies [Updated]
- 4 secret societies you probably don't know about
- The 13-year-old CEO who invented a cure for hiccups
Did God have a wife?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week