ven as NATO steps up airstrikes on his Tripoli compound, Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi reportedly has bigger things on his mind... like fashion. A New York Times writer recently received a strange, possibly fake letter from a man claiming to be an aid to Libya's Minister for Culture and Ethnic Affairs. According to the letter, Libyan officials have been trying to arrange a 2013 retrospective of Gadhafi's best fashions at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. While it seems unlikely that will happen, there's no question that the African despot has a unique style, one that's been likened to "Lacroix, Liberace, Phil Spector (for hair), Snoopy, and Idi Amin." Take a look.
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- The secrets of happy families
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The indignity of canine bath time
- The U.S. auto bailout is officially over. Here's what America lost and gained.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
Subscribe to the Week