Earlier this week, the world got its first glimpse of Julianne Moore dolled up as a circa-2008 Sarah Palin in the upcoming HBO TV movie, Game Change. Of course, Moore is hardly the first well-known actress to play Palin (ahem, Tina Fey) or other well-known politicians. Here's a look at the (often eerie) resemblances between political women and their Hollywood doppelgangers.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The keys to succeeding with a job recruiter
- These real-life Rosie the Riveters changed the face of labor
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
Subscribe to the Week