Earlier this week, the world got its first glimpse of Julianne Moore dolled up as a circa-2008 Sarah Palin in the upcoming HBO TV movie, Game Change. Of course, Moore is hardly the first well-known actress to play Palin (ahem, Tina Fey) or other well-known politicians. Here's a look at the (often eerie) resemblances between political women and their Hollywood doppelgangers.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- Do you need to be crazy to be the best?
- In defense of family dinner
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
Subscribe to the Week