Earlier this week, the world got its first glimpse of Julianne Moore dolled up as a circa-2008 Sarah Palin in the upcoming HBO TV movie, Game Change. Of course, Moore is hardly the first well-known actress to play Palin (ahem, Tina Fey) or other well-known politicians. Here's a look at the (often eerie) resemblances between political women and their Hollywood doppelgangers.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How science can help you survive scary movies
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
Subscribe to the Week