Earlier this week, the world got its first glimpse of Julianne Moore dolled up as a circa-2008 Sarah Palin in the upcoming HBO TV movie, Game Change. Of course, Moore is hardly the first well-known actress to play Palin (ahem, Tina Fey) or other well-known politicians. Here's a look at the (often eerie) resemblances between political women and their Hollywood doppelgangers.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
Subscribe to the Week