arlier this week, the world got its first glimpse of Julianne Moore dolled up as a circa-2008 Sarah Palin in the upcoming HBO TV movie, Game Change. Of course, Moore is hardly the first well-known actress to play Palin (ahem, Tina Fey) or other well-known politicians. Here's a look at the (often eerie) resemblances between political women and their Hollywood doppelgangers.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Attack of the invasive species
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
Subscribe to the Week