orget cramped houseboats or crowded cruise ships: For these homeowners, a water-adjacent life includes comfort, privacy, harbor views, and landscaped lawns. Situated along lake fronts and the nation's coast lines, these homes embrace a nautical dimension with no threat of sea-sickness.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- What would a U.S.-China war look like?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
Subscribe to the Week