Weekend talking points: 7 top stories - May 13, 2011
What happened this week? The U.S. unearthed new details about bin Laden, big-name Republicans jumped into the 2012 race, and Facebook became mired in scandal
Click inside for a rundown of the biggest news events — and reactions to them — that transpired over the last seven days.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 10 things you need to know today: August 29, 2014
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week