espite a two-week delay, the Space Shuttle Endeavour triumphantly blasted off for the final time Monday at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida. Hundreds of thousands were on hand to watch the Endeavour's last liftoff, including recovering Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.), whose husband, Mark Kelly, is the mission's commander. As the shuttle makes its last journey to the International Space Station, we look back on its life, in pictures.
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 'Tis the season for having sex with old flames and ruining your office reputation
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
Subscribe to the Week