Oprah's best interviews: A slideshow
With her last show set for Wednesday, here's a look back at some of the best moments from the Queen of Talk's 25 years on the air
he end is near. After 25 years, The Oprah Winfrey Show will air its final episode this Wednesday, leading fans and commentators to reflect on Oprah's most memorable (and, in some cases, indelible) guests over the years. Here, 10 highlights:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why conservatives see rural America as the 'real' America
Subscribe to the Week