Oprah's best interviews: A slideshow
With her last show set for Wednesday, here's a look back at some of the best moments from the Queen of Talk's 25 years on the air
The end is near. After 25 years, The Oprah Winfrey Show will air its final episode this Wednesday, leading fans and commentators to reflect on Oprah's most memorable (and, in some cases, indelible) guests over the years. Here, 10 highlights:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
Subscribe to the Week