Weekend talking points: 7 top stories - May 27, 2011
What happened this week? A deadly tornado struck a Missouri community. Democrats found a winning issue in Medicare. And Oprah said goodbye
Click inside for a rundown of the biggest news events — and reactions to them — that transpired over the last seven days.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 10 things you need to know today: September 22, 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week