ife in the West doesn't have to be so wild anymore. These historic homes, whether tucked into Wyoming's Teton mountains or situated in a Colorado meadow, combine contemporary elegance with old-world charm, and offer a comfy reprieve for even the hardest-working cowboy. Here, a look at six of the best homes the Old West has to offer.
For more information regarding the availability of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realty companies listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- How my boyfriend and I learned to live on one income
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Obama's next steps on immigration
- Affirmative action is doomed. Here's what progressives should do about it.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
Subscribe to the Week