ife in the West doesn't have to be so wild anymore. These historic homes, whether tucked into Wyoming's Teton mountains or situated in a Colorado meadow, combine contemporary elegance with old-world charm, and offer a comfy reprieve for even the hardest-working cowboy. Here, a look at six of the best homes the Old West has to offer.
For more information regarding the availability of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realty companies listed.
- The indignity of canine bath time
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- Why income inequality has become the Democratic Party's top issue
- How to make the perfect hot chocolate
- Is it possible to live forever?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why Americans care about Rob Ford's drug abuse but not Nigella Lawson's
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- No, Obama doesn't have to fire everybody in the White House
Subscribe to the Week