Life in the West doesn't have to be so wild anymore. These historic homes, whether tucked into Wyoming's Teton mountains or situated in a Colorado meadow, combine contemporary elegance with old-world charm, and offer a comfy reprieve for even the hardest-working cowboy. Here, a look at six of the best homes the Old West has to offer.
For more information regarding the availability of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realty companies listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: July 23, 2014
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
Subscribe to the Week