Apple devotees have long found the company's CEO Steve Jobs something of a mythic legend. So no wonder he's the subject of a just-announced, upcoming comic book, catchily titled Steve Jobs: Co-Founder of Apple. The book, out this August, will precede what's being hailed as the first authorized biography of the notoriously secretive tech god: Walter Isaacson's iSteve: The Book of Steve Jobs, set for an early 2012 release. Those titles are just the latest in a long, long line of biographies on the tech innovator, each with a unique take on the man behind the iPad. Here, a visual guide to nine Jobs bios.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
- 4 strategies for organizing your money, based on your personality
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- How America's broken immigration system is failing the military
Subscribe to the Week