Apple devotees have long found the company's CEO Steve Jobs something of a mythic legend. So no wonder he's the subject of a just-announced, upcoming comic book, catchily titled Steve Jobs: Co-Founder of Apple. The book, out this August, will precede what's being hailed as the first authorized biography of the notoriously secretive tech god: Walter Isaacson's iSteve: The Book of Steve Jobs, set for an early 2012 release. Those titles are just the latest in a long, long line of biographies on the tech innovator, each with a unique take on the man behind the iPad. Here, a visual guide to nine Jobs bios.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
Subscribe to the Week