pple devotees have long found the company's CEO Steve Jobs something of a mythic legend. So no wonder he's the subject of a just-announced, upcoming comic book, catchily titled Steve Jobs: Co-Founder of Apple. The book, out this August, will precede what's being hailed as the first authorized biography of the notoriously secretive tech god: Walter Isaacson's iSteve: The Book of Steve Jobs, set for an early 2012 release. Those titles are just the latest in a long, long line of biographies on the tech innovator, each with a unique take on the man behind the iPad. Here, a visual guide to nine Jobs bios.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- The logic behind the world's 4 weirdest strategic reserves
- Is it possible to live forever?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: The world's front pages
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: A tribute in photos and prose
- 6 photos that Facebook controversially banned
The history of Santa Claus: 7 interesting facts
Subscribe to the Week