Apple devotees have long found the company's CEO Steve Jobs something of a mythic legend. So no wonder he's the subject of a just-announced, upcoming comic book, catchily titled Steve Jobs: Co-Founder of Apple. The book, out this August, will precede what's being hailed as the first authorized biography of the notoriously secretive tech god: Walter Isaacson's iSteve: The Book of Steve Jobs, set for an early 2012 release. Those titles are just the latest in a long, long line of biographies on the tech innovator, each with a unique take on the man behind the iPad. Here, a visual guide to nine Jobs bios.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- California's epic drought
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: September 20, 2014
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- Peter Thiel, and the not-so-secret secret of innovative success
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
Subscribe to the Week