Apple devotees have long found the company's CEO Steve Jobs something of a mythic legend. So no wonder he's the subject of a just-announced, upcoming comic book, catchily titled Steve Jobs: Co-Founder of Apple. The book, out this August, will precede what's being hailed as the first authorized biography of the notoriously secretive tech god: Walter Isaacson's iSteve: The Book of Steve Jobs, set for an early 2012 release. Those titles are just the latest in a long, long line of biographies on the tech innovator, each with a unique take on the man behind the iPad. Here, a visual guide to nine Jobs bios.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week