edieval times may have been more dark and dreary than our current age of contemporary conveniences, but there is no denying the grand architecture of castles and fortresses inherent to the era. Here, a look at seven homes around the country infusing that bold, gothic style into the modern day.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The last racial taboo
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Step away from the ruler: Penis size studies are pretty worthless
Subscribe to the Week