Weekend talking points: 7 top stories - July 1, 2011
What happened this week? Andrew Cuomo handed gay-rights activists a victory. Michele Bachmann goofed up. And Google challenged Facebook
Click inside for a rundown of the biggest news events — and reactions to them — that transpired over the last seven days.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 10 things you need to know today: September 16, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- How Obama inadvertently made an Israeli war with Iran all but inevitable
Subscribe to the Week