ot everyone's a Belieber, it seems. The numbers are in on the teen sensation's February Vanity Fair cover, and they're not good. The issue sold just 246,000 copies, making it the lowest-selling Vanity Fair in 12 years. Bieber isn't exactly the first big name to do small sales on the newsstands. Here are eight other cover boy (and girl) fails:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Israel and Russia are getting along. Have the neocons noticed?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How Ukraine can fend off the Russians, in 7 simple steps
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- How to make homemade marshmallow Peeps
Subscribe to the Week