ot everyone's a Belieber, it seems. The numbers are in on the teen sensation's February Vanity Fair cover, and they're not good. The issue sold just 246,000 copies, making it the lowest-selling Vanity Fair in 12 years. Bieber isn't exactly the first big name to do small sales on the newsstands. Here are eight other cover boy (and girl) fails:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Is the Republican Party in danger of dying out?
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- The best movies to watch in theaters this month
Subscribe to the Week