Not everyone's a Belieber, it seems. The numbers are in on the teen sensation's February Vanity Fair cover, and they're not good. The issue sold just 246,000 copies, making it the lowest-selling Vanity Fair in 12 years. Bieber isn't exactly the first big name to do small sales on the newsstands. Here are eight other cover boy (and girl) fails:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- The constant struggle of running a family farm in 21st century America
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- How to stop misogynists from terrorizing the world of gamers
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week