he Duke and Duchess of Cambridge returned to England Monday after a whirlwind two-week tour of North America. By most accounts, their first official trip as a married couple succeeded wildly. They were greeted enthusiastically in Canada and California. Kate's fashions enthralled critics. Above all, the newlyweds looked convincingly happy. But the excursion wasn't without its minor hiccups and supposed controversies. Here are six:
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- 10 things you need to know today: December 13, 2013
- How John Boehner learned to stop worrying and hate the Tea Party
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The Black Death is back
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- What one thing can determine whether or not you're successful in life?
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
Subscribe to the Week