These not-so-humble abodes show what a waterfront view is all about — just clear blue sea and sky for miles. Whether looking over the ocean, the harbor, or a lake, these seven properties will make even the most fervent land lover yearn for that Pacific sea breeze. Here, a look at some of the finest West Coast abodes — from Southern California to Seattle, Wash. — on the market.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 4 strategies for organizing your money, based on your personality
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week