These not-so-humble abodes show what a waterfront view is all about — just clear blue sea and sky for miles. Whether looking over the ocean, the harbor, or a lake, these seven properties will make even the most fervent land lover yearn for that Pacific sea breeze. Here, a look at some of the finest West Coast abodes — from Southern California to Seattle, Wash. — on the market.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- The myth of the stay-at-home dad
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
Subscribe to the Week