These not-so-humble abodes show what a waterfront view is all about — just clear blue sea and sky for miles. Whether looking over the ocean, the harbor, or a lake, these seven properties will make even the most fervent land lover yearn for that Pacific sea breeze. Here, a look at some of the finest West Coast abodes — from Southern California to Seattle, Wash. — on the market.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- 10 things you need to know today: December 19, 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week