These not-so-humble abodes show what a waterfront view is all about — just clear blue sea and sky for miles. Whether looking over the ocean, the harbor, or a lake, these seven properties will make even the most fervent land lover yearn for that Pacific sea breeze. Here, a look at some of the finest West Coast abodes — from Southern California to Seattle, Wash. — on the market.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- Painting the universe's portrait
- 'Having it all' has officially jumped the shark
Subscribe to the Week