These not-so-humble abodes show what a waterfront view is all about — just clear blue sea and sky for miles. Whether looking over the ocean, the harbor, or a lake, these seven properties will make even the most fervent land lover yearn for that Pacific sea breeze. Here, a look at some of the finest West Coast abodes — from Southern California to Seattle, Wash. — on the market.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The next pandemic
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
Subscribe to the Week