man jumps into the Guadalquivir River in Seville, Spain, on Tuesday, during a heat wave that pushed temperatures between 100 and 111 degrees. Click inside for a selection of the best images to come out of the week's world news.
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- How the strange case of Obama's Uncle Omar complicates immigration reform
- This is how much extra it costs to eat healthy every day
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- What every TV show can learn from Sleepy Hollow
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Is Biden helping or hurting U.S. interests in Asia?
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week