The week's best photojournalism - September 2, 2011
In some of the week's most stunning images, Muslims pray, Bangladeshi commuters brave crowded trains, and Chinese students exhibit formidable dental hygiene
Shown here: Damar Forbes of Jamaica lands a long jump Thursday during a qualifying event at the IAAF World Championships in Daegu, South Korea. Click inside for more of the most impressive images to come out of the week's world news.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 'Having it all' has officially jumped the shark
Subscribe to the Week