Located in the middle of an extensive North American mountain range, these seven properties both accentuate the natural beauty of their surroundings and stand as stunning works of architecture. With a nod to their woodland locales, the homes use natural wood, stone, and even repurposed elk antlers for that coveted rustic decor. Here, a look at the best of the Rocky Mountains — from Colorado to Idaho — as featured in today's real estate market.
For more information regarding the availability of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realty companies listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The world is on fire and neither Democrats or Republicans have a clue
- When it comes to ISIS, our Congress is full of cowards
Subscribe to the Week