Located in the middle of an extensive North American mountain range, these seven properties both accentuate the natural beauty of their surroundings and stand as stunning works of architecture. With a nod to their woodland locales, the homes use natural wood, stone, and even repurposed elk antlers for that coveted rustic decor. Here, a look at the best of the Rocky Mountains — from Colorado to Idaho — as featured in today's real estate market.
For more information regarding the availability of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realty companies listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: July 25, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
Subscribe to the Week