ocated in the middle of an extensive North American mountain range, these seven properties both accentuate the natural beauty of their surroundings and stand as stunning works of architecture. With a nod to their woodland locales, the homes use natural wood, stone, and even repurposed elk antlers for that coveted rustic decor. Here, a look at the best of the Rocky Mountains — from Colorado to Idaho — as featured in today's real estate market.
For more information regarding the availability of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realty companies listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is American internet so slow?
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- 10 things you need to know today: March 9, 2014
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This energy source could solve all of our problems — so why is no one talking about it?
Subscribe to the Week