Located in the middle of an extensive North American mountain range, these seven properties both accentuate the natural beauty of their surroundings and stand as stunning works of architecture. With a nod to their woodland locales, the homes use natural wood, stone, and even repurposed elk antlers for that coveted rustic decor. Here, a look at the best of the Rocky Mountains — from Colorado to Idaho — as featured in today's real estate market.
For more information regarding the availability of the homes in this slideshow, please contact the realty companies listed.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week