ow that the debate over 2011's Song of the Summer is settled — congratulations, LMFAO — it's time to look toward fall's biggest new music releases. Tony Bennett kicks things off with Duets II, out Sept. 20. The 85-year-old legend is teaming with singers from Lady Gaga to John Mayer on American standards. The most anticipated pairing is undoubtedly that with the late Amy Winehouse on the classic "Body and Soul."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- 10 things you need to know today: March 8, 2014
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Why is American internet so slow?
- Is the Republican Party in danger of dying out?
- The week's best photojournalism
Subscribe to the Week