Now that the debate over 2011's Song of the Summer is settled — congratulations, LMFAO — it's time to look toward fall's biggest new music releases. Tony Bennett kicks things off with Duets II, out Sept. 20. The 85-year-old legend is teaming with singers from Lady Gaga to John Mayer on American standards. The most anticipated pairing is undoubtedly that with the late Amy Winehouse on the classic "Body and Soul."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
Subscribe to the Week