Now that the debate over 2011's Song of the Summer is settled — congratulations, LMFAO — it's time to look toward fall's biggest new music releases. Tony Bennett kicks things off with Duets II, out Sept. 20. The 85-year-old legend is teaming with singers from Lady Gaga to John Mayer on American standards. The most anticipated pairing is undoubtedly that with the late Amy Winehouse on the classic "Body and Soul."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
Subscribe to the Week