Now that the debate over 2011's Song of the Summer is settled — congratulations, LMFAO — it's time to look toward fall's biggest new music releases. Tony Bennett kicks things off with Duets II, out Sept. 20. The 85-year-old legend is teaming with singers from Lady Gaga to John Mayer on American standards. The most anticipated pairing is undoubtedly that with the late Amy Winehouse on the classic "Body and Soul."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
Subscribe to the Week