Now that the debate over 2011's Song of the Summer is settled — congratulations, LMFAO — it's time to look toward fall's biggest new music releases. Tony Bennett kicks things off with Duets II, out Sept. 20. The 85-year-old legend is teaming with singers from Lady Gaga to John Mayer on American standards. The most anticipated pairing is undoubtedly that with the late Amy Winehouse on the classic "Body and Soul."
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
Subscribe to the Week